Sunday, June 28, 2009

What to expect??

I must say that this experience has already been rewarding to my family and myself so far....With the anticipation of raising the donations that were needed to go, to which God has truly provided above and beyond, to this past week rushing, working, and finalizing every loose end in our material world...This has been a rewarding experience already. Our family looks forward to the time to mission to others and I personally have felt the Spirit motivating me from within. So what to expect? This question can only be answered by our Father's will and intentions he has for us. It is very humbling to see what I have seen so far. From the abandon and dilapidated buildings to the almost desolation we saw coming in to the our home for the week. Words cannot describe the ache I experience in my heart alone for what New Orleans has been through and I pray there was a way that I could just rebuild it all for them. The truth is, WE, can help build it, clean it, provide where others cannot, and mission to those who do not believe that there is a Lord God Almighty who is very real and sent us, as well as others, to help them rebuild......help them to believe!! I want to make this my mission and I feel empowered by our Father to do this. So....What to expect.....I cannot wait!!! Thank you to God and those who helped us to get here. More adventures to come.....

No comments: